Beer processing equipment
|Effective volume: 1000L||TotalVolume:1300L|
|Inner-Jacket（SUS304）thickness: 3.0mm||External-Jacket thickness: 2.0mm|
|Glass manhole, 500mm||Cylinder (Oval) thickness: 3.0mm|
|Raker :can lift and decline spent grain out automaticly||Heating way: Steam heating|
|Sieve plate: Milling sieve plate||welding way-TIG welding .|
|Heating area:2.6㎡||The precision of polishing can up to Ra0.4µm|
|Cooling way: dimple||Cooling media:Glycol water|
|Insulation:80mm||Inner jacket thickness:3.0mm|
|External jacket thickness:2.0mm||Polishing precision:Ra0.4um|
|Design pressure:0.3Mpa||Working pressure:0.3Mpa|
|Equiped with sample valve||Equiped with mechanical pressure gauge|
|Equiped cleaning ball|
Main Features of beer equipment
1)Good abrasion resistance material
2) High quality insulation effect
3) Beautiful weld and polish technology
4) Powerful technology supporting
5)World's top brands' electronic components: For example, we use Siemens PLC and touch screen, Schneider button of circuit breaker, Airtac electromagnetic valves and other pneumatic parts, etc.
6) CE certificate and ISO certificate: All our products can pass CE certificate. If you need, we can also apply the ISO certificate for you.
7) Good aftersales service: Providing abroad installation and training and providing 1 year spare parts in free of charges
1. Smashing of raw materials: After the raw materials are pulverized, the specific surface area is increased, and the soluble substances are easily leached, which is beneficial to the action of the enzyme and further decomposes the insoluble substances of the malt.
2. Saccharification: The insoluble polymer substance in the malt and the dressing is decomposed into a soluble low molecular substance by using a hydrolase in the malt.
3. Gelatinization: The insoluble polymer substances in the malt and malt auxiliary materials are gradually decomposed into soluble low molecular substances by various hydrolyzing enzymes contained in the malt under suitable conditions.
4. Wort filtration: The material in which the onion material is dissolved in the mash is separated from the insoluble wheat grain to obtain a clear wort, and a good yield of the extract is obtained.
5. Wort boiling: The purpose of boiling is mainly to stabilize the components of wort, which are: enzyme passivation, wort sterilization, protein denaturation and flocculation precipitation, water evaporation, hopping of hop components.
6. Adding hops: Adding hops is mainly to give the beer a bitter taste, to give the beer a unique aroma, and to improve the abiotic stability of the beer.
7. Cooling: rapid cooling, lowering the temperature of wort, meeting the requirements of yeast fermentation, and separating and separating hot and cold coagulum in wort to improve fermentation conditions and improve beer quality.
8. Fermentation: The computer strictly controls the temperature and the physiological state of the yeast. The yeast eats maltose and metabolizes the process of CO2 and beer flavor.
9. Filtering wine: The fermented mature beer is passed through a separation medium to remove solid suspended matter, residual yeast and protein coagulum to obtain a clear and transparent beer.
The details picture
If you are interested in our equipment, welcome to enquiry on our beer equipment