Brewery Fermenting Equipment Beer Fermenter 1000L
The fermentation tanks use certified stainless steel material.
All tanks and jackets inspected and pressure tested to 3 times operatiing pressure.
The dimension of the tanks can be designed according to customer’s requirement.
Tank design pressure is 0.4Mpa and testing pressure is 0.3Mpa.
Capacity varies from 200L to 20000L and can be used in brewing bars/restaurants as well as craft breweries/beer production.The grain brewing beer fermentation tank is insulated with dimple clamp and polyurethane foam.These tanks are precision welded and incorporate turbulent baffles to eliminate temperature cross-flow in glycol fluids, increasing efficiency and reducing operating and maintenance costs.Each glycol sheathing is pressure-tested at high pressure, so the integrity of each tank we produce is assured.
Even a starter will find it easy to brew an outstanding full-bodied beers like Ale, Lager, Stout, IPA, etc. by using our brewery equipment under guidance. You could be totally confident with our continuous online service and expanding support for your growing business. Shandong HG Machinery Co., Ltd. will be your reliable supplier of beer brewing fermenters.
1.The fermentation tank uses 304 stainless steel plate as a whole, and our stainless steel plate is made by the best manufacturer in China.
2. The corrosion resistance of the equipment is improved by pickling and passivation inside the fermentation tank.
3. The cooling efficiency of Maitreya plate jacket is greatly improved.
4. Two stage cooling mode: the tank body and the lower cone are cooled separately, which reduces the temperature difference. Between the tank body and the lower cone, thus ensuring the quality of beer.
5. The insulation layer material is high-grade polyurethane with a thickness of 80mm.
6. Welding position 2.5mm Stainless steel wire drawing plate protective layer.
7. The polishing accuracy of fermentation tank has reached 0.4um It reduces the growth of bacteria and guarantees the quality and shelf life of beer.
HG keeps focusing on offering our customers with high quality products and superior services which allow the brewers to minimize the cost but maximize the profits on operating our brewing systems and to produce better beers in wide range of styles.
In order to protect our brewing equipment from any potential risks during transportation, we have introduced a discreet product
Every detail of our beer can packaging, as well as other auxiliary equipment, is ready for delivery.
For bulk cargo, we use standard wooden boxes to pack our brewing equipment for sea or air freight
So as not to damage the surface of our brewing equipment.
For FCL: our beer brewing equipment will be firmly secured to the container.