Commercial mash lauter tun system is used in homemade beers, microbrewery and mini breweries. Commercial mash lauter tuns include safety valves, sampling valves, temperature probes, wort inlets and outlets, manholes, etc. The fermentation pipeline has a reasonable layout, the latest process operation, simple and convenient operation, and no dead angle. It can be widely used in beer, fruit wine, kvass and other fermentation fields.
Using internationally advanced beer processing technology, HG produces high quality brewing systems. In order to meet the different brewing requirements of customers, all commercial mash lauter tuns can be customized. HG can design fermenters and fresh beer cans of different sizes, diameters or heights according to customer requirements.
1. The commercial mash lauter tun adopts electric heating mode, which is easy to operate, no noise and no pollution.
2. Made of high-quality stainless steel, the saccharification device is made of copper, which is beautiful in appearance, advanced in technology and reliable in quality.
3. The natural freshness and nutrition of the beer can be kept to a maximum.
4. The valves are connected by sanitary quick-connecting parts, which are convenient and quick to disassemble, assemble, move and transform.
* Stainless steel material 304
* Exterior thickness: 2.0mm
* Interior thickness:3.0mm
* Exterior: stainless steel/luxury red cooper
* Flange&dish head(single/double head)
* Temperature sensor
* Top or side manhole
* Insulation thickness 100mm
* Rotary cleaning ball, 360 degree no dead corner
* Hot water tank