2000L fermenter industrial conical fermentation tank
1. Quality: High quality Without driving leakage risk and nice appearance
2. Capacity: Can be customized
3. Processing: Fermenting
4. Thickness: 3mm
5. Volume design: Properly according to the capacity requests
6. Certification: ISO9001 / CE
7. Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304 or AISI 316
1) All the tanks insulation use argon arc welding and inner tank will do passivation or mirror polishing;
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts.
3) All the steam heating beer brewery tank will do water and pressure test when finishing. Pressure test is 2-4bar;
The brewery beer tanks produced by our company have been exported to Europe and other countries in bulk, and the industrial beer ferments produced by our company have all passed SUS 304/316 certification, CE certification and ISO certification.We can show you our steam heated beer brewery qualifications and certification to ensure the best quality equipment for you.
1. Mirror finish
- Internal polishing: whole polishing to 0.4 m, no dead Angle.
- External polishing: mirror finish, sufficiently smooth and passivated.
- Use: Make sure that the beer bladder heated by steam is smooth enough to avoid wort forming a dead corner, resulting in bad taste of beer.The external tank looks more like art.
Frequently asked Questions
1.Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturing company?
A: We are a professional beer equipment manufacturer.
2. Q: Can your stainless steel beer equipment be customized?
A: Yes, our equipment can be customized according to your requirements.
3. Q: If we order the complete set of equipment, how long will it take to ship it to us?
A: It will take about 30 working days to produce the whole set of equipment.
4. How long is the warranty of the whole equipment?
A: The warranty period of the main engine is three years, and the warranty period of accessories is one year.
5. Q: What should I do if there are problems in the use of the equipment?
A: First, communicate with us via email, WhatsApp or phone. If any accessories cause problems, new steam heated beer accessories will be sent to you by mail.If none of the above methods can solve the problem, our engineers will go abroad to solve it for you.
6. Q: Do you offer after-sales service?
Yes, we can provide after-sales service.The company has 6 full-time engineers, 4 part-time engineers, can go abroad for training installation, brewing and so on.
7. Q: What's the ratio of your domestic market to your foreign market?
A: 70% for the foreign market and 30% for the domestic market