Beer can filler is specially used for rinsing, filling and sealing equipment of glass bottles of beer and beverages. It is a fully automatic combined machine and realizes automation in the whole process. It is the best choice for the majority of sparkling wine and beer manufacturers.
The characteristics of the beer can filler are made of high-quality stainless steel material. The main parts are precision machined by CNC machine tools. The whole machine adopts advanced photoelectric detection to check the running condition of each component. PLC touch screen operation, the design of the whole beer can filler is scientific and reasonable, the appearance is beautiful, the function is complete, the operation and maintenance are convenient, and the automation degree is high.
1. Efficient operation: Servo drives are equipped with separate size motors to reduce energy consumption.
2. Eye-catching hygienic design: the filling machine is made of stainless steel with a small surface area and easy access when cleaning.
3. Support for subsequent installations: can be modified using a bottle washer or multiple cappers, or connected to other machines to form a combined unit.
3. Proof of many aspects: modular design includes a variety of filling systems.
1. For empty cans, cleaning and blowing during filling and before sealing, and placing carbon dioxide on top, can effectively reduce the increase in oxygen.
2. During the filling process, the tank cannot be lifted and lowered, and the valve is lifted and lowered. The cylinder-controlled valve lift is not controlled by normal mechanical motion and therefore wears little.
3. The filling machine and the sealing machine have the same spacing, the transportation speed is more stable, and there is no transition sprocket such as a small tank filling and sealing machine.
Production capacity(330ml CPH)
This machine is designed for empty cans. It brings the empty cans to the accumulation table through the layers to send the cans to the can line.
It is used to clean empty cans on a canning line. The empty canister will first be sent to the steering device, which is then rotated and transferred to the processor. The empty canister can be run from top to bottom along the rotating device. When the empty tank enters the washing machine, it will be cleaned with hot water (customer supplied) at 80 °C to achieve the sterility of the can. There are certain inclination angles on both sides of the processor, and the size can be adjusted as needed. The empty cans will roll in parallel from top to bottom; the waste water will be discharged from the drain.
This spray warming cooler is also known as a tunnel pasteurizer, which is different from direct heating (instantaneous sterilization). The tunnel pasteurizer sterilizes the product together with the container so that it can be allowed. Eliminate the causes of various possible harmful bacterial growth in time.